Our thriving and popular primary school is located at the end of West Street. It opened as the main school for the children in February 1913. In January 1998 the school became known as The Ridgeway C.E. (C) Primary School on the merger of the schools of Letcombe Regis and Childrey and now serves the villages of Letcombe Regis, Letcombe Bassett, West Challow, Westcot, Sparsholt and Childrey. In October 2000 the Millennium Building, an extension to the school, was opened.
The school has three classes, a large playing field and an Early Years outdoor play area for the youngest children. It currently has 63 children and 11 staff (teachers, teaching assistants, administration and school maintenance staff).
For further information please see the link to the school’s own website:
Mrs R. Nye, Head Teacher
T: 01235 751254